Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you

We extend our thanks to everyone who attended the AFLA candidate forum last night. It was a full house. I understand some folks were turned back at the river because the bridge was closed. I'm not sure where we would have put them!

A big thanks to Dave, Pam, Sally, Lynda, Mary, Clyde, Janet, Carol...I'd better stop because I know I'm leaving people out.

And thanks to members of the city council Kaptain, Gilliam, Figueroa, and Walters.

I apologize for not publicly recognizing state rep Keith Farnham but he came in late and we weren't expecting him.

And we'd also like to thank the stars themselves...the candidates.

I believe last night was a shining example of our political process. The tone of the meeting was cordial and focused on the messages of the candidates.

We've sent out a candidate questionnaire calculated to elicit more information on a variety of topics. I've got three back so far and we'll be making their answers available to you.

Keep watching this blog and our website www.legalamericans.net for information about the candidates as well as the other TEN people running for the four-year seat.

Thanks again, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you did this and sorry I wasn't able to attend.

    ReplyDelete